Due to the Corona mess, we’ve decided to postone our competitions a few months.
Due to the circumstances we’re changed from “fees” to “deposits” for the two effected competitions, meaning that as long as you show up on the meet and compete, you get your sign-up fee back!
The dates have been updated on the events on the site and on facebook etc. So check it out and sign up if you want to lift! When the situtation with has cooled down and so on, we’ll make sure to announce the new preliminary dates are confirmed.