The video must be in one take. No cutting/editing allowed.
- Measure and show that the base of the bench is maximum 4,5cm (~1.75 in).
- State your name, age, date and discipline.
- Stand on the scale and show the digits.
- Place the camera at ~45° from the head of the bench, parallel with the athlete.
- Unload and show all plates.
- Put the last plate on the scale.
- Put/balance the barbell on the scale.
- Turn of the camera.
Pull the barbell until it hits or touches the base of the bench; if you don’t go all the way up, the rep doesn’t count. You must hold on to the barbell until it’s back on the floor before the next repetition. Each repetition should start from a “dead stop” (“Bouncing” is not allowed). The timer starts when you lift the barbell.
Make sure that you’r wearing clothes that makes it easy to see your knees and elbows.
No gear but chalk is allowed (sleeves, wraps or other joint support is NOT allowed).
P.S. It’s not mandatory to do the above steps in exactly that order, but it is important that you get everything in the video. Otherwise you won’t get it approved.