The video must be in one take. No cutting/editing allowed.
- State your name, age, date and discipline.
- Stand on the scale and show the digits.
- Place the camera from the side parallel with the hip.
- Unload and show all plates.
- Put the last plate on the scale.
- Put/balance the barbell on the scale.
- Turn of the camera.
Pull the barbell from the floor, into an upright position, with knees and hips locked out. You’re not allowed to drop the bar from the upright position, you must lower it to the floor; otherwise the rep won’t count. Each repetition should start from a “dead stop” (“Bouncing” is not allowed). The timer starts when you lift the barbell.
Make sure that you’r wearing clothes that makes it easy to see your knees and elbows.
No gear but chalk is allowed (sleeves, wraps or other joint support is NOT allowed).
P.S. It’s not mandatory to do the above steps in exactly that order, but it is important that you get everything in the video. Otherwise you won’t get it approved.