The video must be in one take. No cutting/editing allowed.
- State your name, age, date and discipline.
- Stand on the scale and show the digits.
- Place the camera at ~45° from the front of the athlete, parallel with the chest.
- Unrack & Press.
- Rack or drop the barbell after the final rep.
- Unload and show all plates.
- Put the last plate on the scale.
- Put/balance the barbell on the scale.
- Turn of the camera.
The timer starts when you unrack.
Unrack the barbell, get into in position (knees locked out and the barbell on the chest) and start pressing.
When the arms are straight (elbow locked out) the repetition is completed and the next repetition can be initiated. Distinctly pause the bar on the chest in between repetitions. You cannot rack the bar during the set (i.e. to rest). It is allowed to “drop” the barbell after your last rep/attempt.
“Suicide” grip is not allowed.
P.S. It’s not mandatory to do the above steps in exactly that order, but it is important that you get everything in the video. Otherwise you won’t get it approved.