The video must be in one take. No cutting/editing allowed.
- State your name, age, date and discipline.
- Stand on the scale and show the digits.
- Place the camera from the side parallel with the knees.
- Unrack & Squat.
- Rack or drop the barbell after the final rep.
- Unload and show all plates.
- Put the last plate on the scale.
- Put/balance the barbell on the scale.
- Turn of the camera.
When squatting, thighs must be at least parallel to the floor (the hip below the top of the knee). It is not permitted to rest with the bar on the rack. The timer starts when you unrack.
Make sure that you’r wearing clothes that makes it easy to see your knees and elbows.
No gear but chalk is allowed (sleeves, wraps or other joint support is NOT allowed).
P.S. It’s not mandatory to do the above steps in exactly that order, but it is important that you get everything in the video. Otherwise you won’t get it approved.