RULES for each discipline:
Judging (Live Challenge only):
At least one appointed judge will count (approve/disapprove) the repetitions for each event. If there is any doubt, the judge will immediately check the video before announcing the score. The score is put on a preliminary scoreboard which will be reviewed shortly after the last event (if any notes or complaints have been made).
Any competitor who has a complaint of their or someone else’s score may forward this prior to the video review. After the review the final scoreboard is announced.
If a competitor still has a complaint after the competition, it’s possible to report this within 2 days (exceptional cases). The complaint will be reviewed, and any changes to the scoreboard will then be official within 5 days after the competition.
- A complaint must be specific and well motivated or it will not count.
- Arguing with a judge can lead to disqualification or a deduction of reps. The penalty is decided by the judge and confirmed by the head judge.
- Since some approved or disapproved reps may change at the final video review (exceptional cases) always make sure to grind out as many reps as possible in each event.
Prizes (Live Challenge only):
The prizes may vary from one competition to another, but we usually give away some merchandises and sometimes a small cash prize.
- Shared 1st place: Two silver medals and one bronze (no gold). The 1st and 2nd place prizes will be split in two.
- Shared 2nd place: One gold medal and two silver (no bronze). The 2nd and 3rd place prizes will be split in two.
- Shared 3rd place: One gold, one silver and two bronze. The two 3rd place prizes will be split in two.
- Should there be more than two athletes sharing the same score, the prizes will be divided accordingly.
You are not allowed to use any illegal performance-enhancing substances. Any evidence of use will lead to immediate disqualification from any ongoing competition, loss of historical results and a lifetime ban from any future RGA competition. Look here for WADA’s list of banned substances: WORLD ANTI-DOPING CODE
You don’t need a licence! RGA is nor has a federation which means anybody can compete.
Licenced powerlifters and weightlifters are allowed to compete in RGA (as well as everyone else, of course).
For any questions regarding the rules, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org